Value Windows & Doors, Inc. a leading Windows & Doors manufacturer in the Southern California area is hiring account receivable clerk.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Handle and process daily light account receivables.
- Receive payments from customers in forms of cash/credit card/check.
- Provide customer service for any questions related to the customers’ accounts.
- Data Entry
- Other responsibilities as need arises.
- Prior Account Receivable work experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, listening, presentation and written communications skills;
- Windows & Doors industry experience and knowledge is a plus but not a requirement;
- Positive, persistent, confident, passionate and enthusiastic about helping people;
- Able to work on Saturdays (during peak season).
- Bilingual in English/Chinese is required
We provide great medical/dental/vision benefits to our employees and we are looking for great talents to grow with the company. If you are interested to learn more and apply for the position, please send your resumes to email@example.com.