GS Multiple Sliding Door
Multi-sliding doors feature multiple sliding panels and pocket option is also available.
GS Series Key Door Benefits
- Beveled, multi-chambered extruded vinyl improves energy efficiency while providing an aesthetic look
- Minimal design handle for elegance and sophisticated operation
- Steel and aluminum reinforcement for structural integrity
- Fusion welded corners for strength and stability
- Pocket door configurations available for a variety of applications
- Nylon wheel rollers featuring galvanized steel housings for added durability and smooth, quiet function
- Heavy duty aluminum rail system for smooth operation
- 5-5/8" frame depth engineer to host heavier insulated glass units
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
- Duralite spacer enhances thermal performance of glass components
- 1-3/16" insulated glass unit featuring LoE3 glass
- Optional TriplePane glass for increased thermal performance
- Optional DuraPane glass for increased thermal performance and impact resistance
- Argon gas filled chambers for low heat transfer through the glass package
Features & Options
Handles & Hardware
Multiple folding doors feature modern level compression locks and a choice of metal finishes.
- Single motion deadbolt activation
- Architectural grade stainless steel components
Handle & Lock Palette
For a unique look GS Series windows and patio doors are available in two frame colors that will complement the look of your home.
Durapane Laminated Glass
DuraPane laminated glass is an innovative glazing system similar to automobile windshield glass, consisting of a plastic safety interlayer placed between two sheets of glass on one of the glass panes of the insulated glass unit.
DuraPane laminated glass has excellent sound reduction properties, making it a great choice for areas with high noise levels.
- Impact resistant glass panels
- STC ratings using DuraPane can reach levels up to 34-36 (Individual product ratings may vary due to window size and glass options)
Our triple pane insulated glass unit consists of three layers of glass sealed with Duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas.
Along with better home insulation, a triple pane window is among the very best choices for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows, upgrade to new GS Series windows today!
- 2 LoE3 glass panes for maximum energy savings
- 2 inner chambers are filled with argon gas
- Increased air space improves sound reduction efficacy
- Patio door insulated glass units feature thicker glass
Glass Tint & Texture
Our variety of pattern glass designs are the preferred options for bathrooms, add character, privacy and dimension to windows or doors. Bronze and grey glass are available. Other glass patterns available upon request. Please contact your Value Sales Representative for more details.
Add an elegant element to your windows and doors with a grid design. With several patterns to choose from and the benefit of having the grids placed inside the insulated glass unit, cleaning your windows is easy and convenient.
For a full collection of grid patterns & configurations, please contact your local Value Windows & Doors dealer.
For replacement applications. The replacement flange allows for convenient installation with no need to break out stucco.
For replacement applications. Block with sloped sill adapter is also available.
For new construction applications. This frame type allows targeted installation in a newly created opening.
Multiple Sliding Door Configurations
Multiple sliding doors come in a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Pocket door configurations are also available. All sliding doors stack panels behind the exterior-most panel.
Configuration code is read from left to right as pictured in the diagram exterior view below. For example, MTS-OXX is a multiple sliding door with the leftmost panel being fixed ("O") and the other two panels sliding behind it for operation ("XX").
Pocket sliding doors have an additional letter "L" or "R" at the end of their configuration to indicate to what side the panels slide when viewed from the exterior.
- "MTS" stands for multiple sliding, and "MTP" stands for multiple sliding pocket
- "X" stands for operable, sliding panel
- "O" stands for fixed, non-sliding panel