Imperial Arch Window
Arch windows have a single fixed non-venting opening and feature a curved or half-circle top portion
Imperial Series Key Window Benefits
- Beveled, multi-chambered extruded vinyl improves energy efficiency while providing an aesthetic look
- Autolock for easy locking and heavy duty hardware on casements & awnings
- Integral pull rail for easy operation of moving sash
- 3-1/4" Retrofit frame depth for structural integrity
- 2-3/4" Nail-on frame depth for structural integrity
- Steel and aluminum reinforced sashes for structural integrity
- All metal wheel rollers on sliding models for long lasting smooth performance
- Duralite spacer enhances thermal performance of glass components
- 3/4" insulated glass unit featuring LoE3 glass
- Argon gas filled chambers for low heat transfer through the glass chambers
- Full weather stripping for enhanced thermal performance
Features & Options
For a unique look Imperial Series windows and patio doors are available in two frame colors that will complement the look of your home.
Standard Dualpane Glass
Dual pane glass comes standard in all series and features LoE3 glass, argon gas filled chambers, and Duralite® spacers for excellent thermal performance and energy efficiency
- High quality Cardinal® glass
- Argon gas filled chamber
- Duralite spacer with Warm Edge technology
Glass Tint & Texture
Our variety of pattern glass designs are the preferred options for bathrooms, add character, privacy and dimension to windows or doors. Bronze and grey glass are available. Other glass patterns available upon request. Please contact your Value Sales Representative for more details.
Add an elegant element to your windows and doors with a grid design. With several patterns to choose from and the benefit of having the grids placed inside the insulated glass unit, cleaning your windows is easy and convenient.
For a full collection of grid patterns & configurations, please contact your local Value Windows & Doors dealer.
For replacement applications. The replacement flange allows for convenient installation with no need to break out stucco.
For replacement applications. Block with sloped sill adapter is also available.
For new construction applications. This frame type allows targeted installation in a newly created opening.
Two different set backs to meet builders needs. Both 1" and 1-3/8" nail-on fin setback depths are available.