Galaxy Double Hung Window
Double hung windows are smooth dual vertical operable sashes. Tilt-in operation is standard.
Galaxy Series Key Window Benefits
- Beveled, multi-chambered extruded vinyl improves energy efficiency while providing an aesthetic look
- Even sight lines for a balanced look
- Autolock for easy locking and heavy duty hardware on casements & awnings
- Tilt-in single and double hung models allow both sashes to tilt in for safe and easy cleaning from inside the home
- Hung models feature a constant force counterweight balance system
- Integral pull rail for easy operation of moving sash
- Steel and aluminum reinforced sashes for structural integrity
- 2-3/4" frame depth for structural integrity
- Duralite spacer enhances thermal performance of glass components
- 3/4" insulated glass unit featuring LoE3 glass
- Argon gas filled chambers for low heat transfer through the glass chambers
- Full weather stripping for enhanced thermal performance
Features & Options
Handles & Locks
Automatic locks for horizontal and hung windows close and lock with one simple click, while vent latches on single hung models allow adjustable ventilation. The integral lift rail is built into the sash as well for improved ease of operation.
- One-touch close and lock
- Integral lift rail
- Vent latch for adjustable ventilation on single hung models
Handle & Lock Palette
Balance System & Weep Holes
Weep hole design prevents debris obstruction to vent water efficiently. Constant force counterweight balance on hung models allows for easy and quiet sash operation.
- Weep holes designed to prevent debris obstruction
- Constant force counterweight balance for hung models
For a unique look Galaxy Series windows and patio doors are available in two frame colors that will complement the look of your home.
Standard Dualpane Glass
Dual pane glass comes standard in all series and features LoE3 glass, argon gas filled chambers, and Duralite® spacers for excellent thermal performance and energy efficiency
- High quality Cardinal® glass
- Argon gas filled chamber
- Duralite spacer with Warm Edge technology
Glass Tint & Texture
Our variety of pattern glass designs are the preferred options for bathrooms, add character, privacy and dimension to windows or doors. Bronze and grey glass are available. Other glass patterns available upon request. Please contact your Value Sales Representative for more details.
Add an elegant element to your windows and doors with a grid design. With several patterns to choose from and the benefit of having the grids placed inside the insulated glass unit, cleaning your windows is easy and convenient.
For a full collection of grid patterns & configurations, please contact your local Value Windows & Doors dealer.
For replacement applications. The replacement flange allows for convenient installation with no need to break out stucco.
For replacement applications. Block with sloped sill adapter is also available.
For new construction applications. This frame type allows targeted installation in a newly created opening.